I started playing during summer bbq and was so clueless how to get the cosmetics lol so I wish I was given a better chance to get those cosmetics or at least give us a chance to earn them again now
I started playing during summer bbq and was so clueless how to get the cosmetics lol so I wish I was given a better chance to get those cosmetics or at least give us a chance to earn them again now
A way to re-earn them would be nice, maybe next summer?🤔
6 votes and its 50/50 I thought itd atleast show one way or the other
From what I've seen on feedback threads about it, it's pretty split. And a highly controversial topic, too, so making the vote anonymous was probably a good decision 👍️
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Si senor, I need those cosmetics since I’m a completionist
I started playing during summer bbq and was so clueless how to get the cosmetics lol so I wish I was given a better chance to get those cosmetics or at least give us a chance to earn them again now
6 votes and its 50/50 I thought itd atleast show one way or the other
A way to re-earn them would be nice, maybe next summer?🤔
From what I've seen on feedback threads about it, it's pretty split. And a highly controversial topic, too, so making the vote anonymous was probably a good decision 👍️