Accepting Completed Daily Rituals

So I kinda screwed up the day of the Oni and Yui's debut from the most recent chapter. I was maxing out my BP to 1 million, doing but not accepting finished tome challenges, and completing daily rituals.

So when I got my hands on Yui, I planned on spending a sum of BP on her but making sure I accepted something to raise me back up so I don't overspend, but here is my issue....

I was at about 890,000 roughly, and I figured I should accept one completed daily at a time so I can manage my BP well. But when I accepted one of the rituals being a 30,000 (Blood dance probably), only did I notice I went back to 1 million. Then I had a feeling and sure enough when I went back, all my dailies were gone, so all those extra BP that I had was just gone, as I went over 1 million. (I saved about a good 120,000 extra that consisted of a Mors Ambitio, and two others that gave me 30,000).

I was a bit upset but I was alright in the end as I still had my challenges that were done in the tome and I had Yui almost at level 45 by the time I had used all my points. (Any extra was going to Oni, but I decided to finish up Yui and getting my good perks on her first).


Anyways my point is, can we accept finished daily rituals individually so we can save them for a better time? Its more efficient in terms of saving them even if you happen to forget what you currently had and accidentally overcap your BP capacity like I did.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You can accept daily rituals invidually or click "Collect All" in bottom right.

  • The game accepted all then. I made sure just to accept the checkmark on a daily and not the one on the bottom right. There goes my points lol

  • That sucks. Sounds more like a bug than anything, because I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be able to claim them individually.

    If it makes you feel any better, based on what you said it sounds like you only lost about 10k points.