Opening Cinematic
I noticed the opening cinematic has been changed to the trailer for the new chapter. Is this permanent or just temporary?
Furthermore, will all future chapters change the opening intro? Is the original retired?
I noticed the opening cinematic has been changed to the trailer for the new chapter. Is this permanent or just temporary?
Furthermore, will all future chapters change the opening intro? Is the original retired?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually like the old opening cine. Featuring 4 original Survivors and Trapper.
Meg screaming in distance, Clau on hook, Jake dead and Trapper looks back to Dwight.
I would like if it played any cinematic at random. You open the game and you never know which killer is appearing ๐
I like the new one it's pretty cool
I just want Yui to have that bike to get around in the game. That would be epic.
I wish I could choose what my opening Cinematic is from a list of chapter trailers in the options menu
Please @Peanits
Tbh, the new cinematic feels out of place. I like the old one better.
I demand every Killer has an opening cine.
I'd like for a new one to be made, the trapper one was so old and the one with Yui seems a bit futuristic with her bike, not DbD style at all.
I feel like the community should get to vote on what killer is in the cinematic and have the devs pick their favorite survivors. Trapper kinda boring, would be nice to have a new face of DbD now that so many more killers have been introduced.
I'm gonna skip it no matter what cinematic it is, can't actually believe people waste time watching that.
Keep the new cinematic.
The old cinematic just made it look like killers could get a 4k with minimal effort. It's almost symbolic of the majority of posters on this forum.
๐
Just doing laps around the map while Billy is trying and failing to catch up to her.
I would laugh. It would be entertaining for at least an hour or two
Billy- "Thats so OP...That thing should have a gas mechanic or something"