Why does endgame chat close by itself?
I may be a rare breed of Unicorn, but sometimes I rather enjoy hanging back and chatting with the other players in the endgame chat. Often times ill be in the middle of a convo however...and it just ends.
Chat Offline- server disconnected
This is kind of annoying that my chats are on an unseen time limit.

Comments
Probably using up dedicated server bandwidth.
Yeah this is an easy fix once they add dedicated servers
Probably all players left the chat, therefore, the chat goes offline. Otherwise you would talk to yourself. That's my guess at least and it's pretty obvious when they don't write anything for like 7 seconds.
Dedicated servers are online though...
I keep getting cutoff mid chat though. Had a game where a killer asked a question and I got cut off before I could answer.
Oh I thought dedicated servers were only online in a testing phase right now
Theyre still trying to improve them, but theyve been online for awhile now.
My point is they're not finished and not officially online christ mate