DC Penalties
Are these only for PC and Switch? I've been seeing a lot of people DCing on Xbox lately, both killers and survivors.
Are these only for PC and Switch? I've been seeing a lot of people DCing on Xbox lately, both killers and survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, gonna be out for consoles after we get the dedicated servers
The devs really need to give us an eta on servers for consoles...
They said Fall and we are running out of Fall. Hopefully we can get them before any Winter event/bloodhunt.
I agree, but at the same time, with the state of Dedicated Servers on PC and Switch, they really need more ironing out before coming to console.
The servers on pc and switch are good enough.
DC penalties alone would be a bigger positive than any negative the servers would bring.
You don't know what you wish for.
Servers sometimes make you play against killer with yellow/red ping and you get magical things like huntress hatchets exploding with blood on survivors back only to see them dead hard 1 second later and get away or complete lack of possibility of grabbing survivors.
Servers are *Supposedly* region locked so red ping could mean VPN but grabs are also already bad (trust me I know).