We need to stop lying to ourselves. Nurse deserved every nerf she got.
She had it coming for years. She broke the game and was left a monstrosity for that entire time. There was NOTHING you could do to counter a Nurse player that knew what they were doing before the nerf.
Looping? Ineffective against a Nurse that knows how to counter jukes.
Stealth? Good luck with that considering every new release adds more and more perks to make it harder for survivors to hide.
Gen Rushing? Didn't work against a character that can zoom across the map at mach 5 every few seconds.
Even if you managed to juke her it didn't matter. Her blink would recharge and she would close that distance again. There has never been a killer as powerful as her and I'm glad she's been changed.
Comments
"If a Nurse was skilled enough she would break the game"
Funny,because if a survivor is skilled enough they can still break the game and the killer can not catch up to them unless they use Spirit and (Guess who?) Nurse.
How is it too hard to read and comprehend for some people?
This only applies to nurse. If we had balanced nurse in accordance to experienced optimal survivors we would still have the 2016 version of nurse.
A lot of veteran nurses, like myself, are complaining about how unfun she feels more than anything. I straight up don't enjoy playing her post nerf and have dropped her despite her being my main before this. Blink-Wait-Wait gameplay is extremely unfun, and I enjoy playing any killer other than Leatherface more than her now.
I'd have more fun trying to install windows with a corrupted ISO than play live Nurse.
I mean, Billy is balanced with new and veterans.. Trapper is somewhat balanced, still needs a small buff imo, Nurse? Nah, punishes the new players literally, doesn't help
I seriously hope you're not suggesting we should be balancing the viability of killers around new players because that kind of reasoning is responsible for the lack of viable killers in red ranks right now.
I mean even then, if we wanted to balance, But you can't truly balance dbd since Bhvr already screwed it over, (big time) and if we were to say to balance out the killers so new players don't struggle, then we'd might see more than billy or spirit or nurse or w/e people spam nowadays,