Matchmaking is a mess at the moment
I am a rank 10 killer facing rank 3 survivors
How is this fair for me? Specially when I am trying to learn the new killer
This is soo frustating that just makes me quit playing killer all together
I am a rank 10 killer facing rank 3 survivors
How is this fair for me? Specially when I am trying to learn the new killer
This is soo frustating that just makes me quit playing killer all together
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YEP I just posted in bug reports we got matched with same killer first 4 times then 6 times and now 8th time against the same player killer.