Archive challenges
Some food for thought, could you make it so we could bypass a challenge by spending points on it, I've been trying for days now to get the double blind in one match and it's so frustrating because at least for me blinding is hard and I'm spending all my blood points just to get flashlights and it's becoming very frustrating, dont know if this will help me or others in any way but I thought I would at least try.
Comments
You mean double blind, like just blind the killer?
Drop a pallet and when the killer is destroying it blind them.
Run a survivor with Plunderer's Instinct and find flashlights in chests rather than trying to get them on the Bloodweb. You'll save a lot of Bloodpoints that way. It's what I did. It took me a lot of tries, but I did finally manage to blind a killer twice in one match, both times while they broke a pallet I dropped.
I've heard that it's actually more difficult to blind a killer with the Purple Flashlight than with lesser flashlights, so keep that in mind.