Old "Last Minute Hero" challenge is back :'(
Title, would show screenshots but I can't get them from my PS onto here sadly.
Title, would show screenshots but I can't get them from my PS onto here sadly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh. Oh no...I was going to attempt that tonight...
Sorry for any confusion but the tome challenge states to unhook 1 survivor, but in-game it still asks for 2.
Ikr I'm fuming, completed it just to see that it wants 2 unhooks.
Are you sure it was a safe Unhook?
Yep, got the bonus 500 BP, in the after game lobby it says that you need to unhook 2 survivors.
People have reported that the Obsession-Challenge and Unhook-Challenge cannot be completed.
I would assume that the Hotfix broke the Archives so that the Challenges require the old values.