Will be able to play dbd mobile on low end devices?
Now many users of low end devices can't play dbd mobile beta, but will in global version be able to play on low end devices. On opengl 2?
Now many users of low end devices can't play dbd mobile beta, but will in global version be able to play on low end devices. On opengl 2?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When is DBD mobile for the U.S. I ask, even the beta, still waiting to play the early access.
I played this game on my pocophone. Its a really cheap phone. I got 60fps. Which is stable sometimes it drops to 57-51-49fps
Wow your low end phone runs it at 60fps but the switch only runs at a max of 30