BHVR Please
Please for the love of god fix the basement bug so I can stop getting pestered for something that isn't my fault.
Tagged:
Trusted
Please for the love of god fix the basement bug so I can stop getting pestered for something that isn't my fault.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not your fault but I can kinda see how survivors would be frustrated by it, and knowing you're aware of it and are doing it anyway, ehhh. Kinda scummy. Also just turn off messages from randos until it's fixed if it's such a problem.
What if the person is downed like right next to the basement and theres no other hooks.
That's exactly the experience I had, it wasn't this person in particular but I was in the lower level of Grim Pantry where it's hard to find your way out and I downed somebody, so I put them in the basement, got called a dog by two people after the game.
I understand the frustration too, don't get me wrong, it's just that they're directing their anger at me when they should be directing it at the devs.
How about you avoid the basement until the bug is fixed.
Just ignore them and dont engage. The devs have stated its not and wont be bannable.
Yes the bug is bad and it sucks for those affected but a fix is on the way.
Sometimes we cant what about that do some of you not get?
This might help:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110257/basement-2-bug-boogaloo-and-what-to-do#latest
The one who abuse the ######### out of sprint burst bug said “don’t hook basement i will report you for exploiting”
lol
You hook them where you have to. However, if they get unhooked and you see them running into the basement walls like a broken bot, then maybe leave them be out of courtesy. It's not like they are doing gens or anything productive.
So what's the point of them being there?
You were aware of it and continued to use it to your advantage. Survivors being unable to play vs you using another hook doesn't even compare. You're not the victim here.