Tier III Kindred + 4 People With Open Handed

I am curious, Say I have kindred and open handed which increases the range my teammates can see the killer from where I am hooked to 16 meters instead of 8. If my other 3 teammates have open handed does that make the effect of Tier III Kindred 32 meters instead of 8 or 16? I don't know if this is a dumb question to ask, I am just curious.

Comments

  • I think it caps at 24 metres 
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    I think it caps at 24 metres 

    Thanks For the info! :D

  • You could always try it out in KYF how far can you see the killer

  • @Milo said:
    You could always try it out in KYF how far can you see the killer

    Thanks For the tip!

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheXenoborg said:
    i don't like how it caps. But I guess with SWF survivors it could be exploitable. Would have loved if the 4x combo worked.

    Bond works amazing (it doesn't show you killer's location but knowing 68 meters where an non injured survivors are is nice)

  • Open handed/kindred/boil over is a nice combo I’ve seen. 
  • How does boil over increase your aura reading tho...?

    @CrtKazz said:
    Open handed/kindred/boil over is a nice combo I’ve seen. 

  • @Milo said:
    How does boil over increase your aura reading tho...?

    @CrtKazz said:
    Open handed/kindred/boil over is a nice combo I’ve seen. 

    I think it increases the range where you can't see hooks as killer.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @Milo said:
    How does boil over increase your aura reading tho...?

    @CrtKazz said:
    Open handed/kindred/boil over is a nice combo I’ve seen. 

    I think it increases the range where you can't see hooks as killer.

    But open handed increases YOUR aura reading (and the teams) It doesn't obscure the killers does it?
    It works on Windows of Opportunity because it has aura reading tho.
    (i looked on wiki it also apperantly increases the range at which you can see survivors when the killers has Knock Out, And Open Handed doesn't work on Alert - All from wiki)

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @Milo said:
    How does boil over increase your aura reading tho...?

    @CrtKazz said:
    Open handed/kindred/boil over is a nice combo I’ve seen. 

    I think it increases the range where you can't see hooks as killer.

    I'm thinking if you had a whole team with Boil Over, Open Handed, Sabo, and No Mither, then throw up 4 Pertified Oaks and you can basically make it impossible to hook you.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @Milo said:
    How does boil over increase your aura reading tho...?

    @CrtKazz said:
    Open handed/kindred/boil over is a nice combo I’ve seen. 

    I think it increases the range where you can't see hooks as killer.

    I'm thinking if you had a whole team with Boil Over, Open Handed, Sabo, and No Mither, then throw up 4 Pertified Oaks and you can basically make it impossible to hook you.

    But then your build relies on 4 offerings that arent always available for your team.

  • Okay someone has to test if Boil Over works on a killer. I'm sure it doesn't but whatever.
    Also Boil Over is just bad :x

  • @Shadoureon said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @Milo said:
    How does boil over increase your aura reading tho...?

    @CrtKazz said:
    Open handed/kindred/boil over is a nice combo I’ve seen. 

    I think it increases the range where you can't see hooks as killer.

    I'm thinking if you had a whole team with Boil Over, Open Handed, Sabo, and No Mither, then throw up 4 Pertified Oaks and you can basically make it impossible to hook you.

    But then your build relies on 4 offerings that arent always available for your team.

    Well that's the absolute best build, otherwise just bring toolboxes for extra sabo. The idea is to make it hard if not impossible to get a hook and you can't slug so killer is SOL.

  • @Shadoureon said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @Milo said:
    How does boil over increase your aura reading tho...?

    @CrtKazz said:
    Open handed/kindred/boil over is a nice combo I’ve seen. 

    I think it increases the range where you can't see hooks as killer.

    I'm thinking if you had a whole team with Boil Over, Open Handed, Sabo, and No Mither, then throw up 4 Pertified Oaks and you can basically make it impossible to hook you.

    But then your build relies on 4 offerings that arent always available for your team.

    Well that's the absolute best build, otherwise just bring toolboxes for extra sabo. The idea is to make it hard if not impossible to get a hook and you can't slug so killer is SOL.

    Open handed doesn't increase range of boil over.