Nemesis + Judith's Journal on The Shape is so fun
Last night I tried this combo on The Shape for the first time and it was great fun. Simply take a pallet stun to switch obsession and gain super fast stalking due to Judith's Journal.
I'm looking for build ideas to make this combo more consistent so any recommendations would be grateful!
-Ryuzaki
Comments
You use enduring as well?
Play With Your Food is also great with Nemesis. Even if you never try to get the full 3 stacks, 5% extra movement speed can be the difference between getting a hit as they go through the window or whiffing. And you have to have it since it's one of The Shape's teachables.
Yeah, it works well.
That sounds like a good interaction, I will give it a try tonight, thanks!
Nemesis, Enduring, Ruin, Infectious Fright with Joudith's Journal and Dead Rabbit.
Infectious Fright and Dead Rabbit... Very evil!