Iridescent shard amount

So with the new way of gaining shards, you can't get singular shards now, so i'm stuck with the count always either ending at 9 or 4, and it's really really annoying, can we please round up or down the shard count to multiples of 5?

Comments

  • I don't understand what you mean

  • Milo said:

    I don't understand what you mean

    Hes complaining about uneven numbers when all shard gains have a 5 or 0 at the end, i can understand that as i still got a screenshot where i got 3 shards short of a cosmetic i wanted (4497).
    Its annoying to get BHVR'd like that and having to get another level for it.
  • I think they did that so it woud be easier but forgot about the shards before the update... gj BHVR

  • I want to be able to exchange Auric Cells for Shards. I have 25 AC, it's completely useless amount.