Are medkits bugged?
So I had a yellow medkit (24 charges) it takes 16 charges to fully heal, I had an 8 charge with slightly increased heal speed and 16 charge add on. When I used the medkit it literally nearly ran all the way out when I used it to heal myself once, there was a small bit of charge left (shouldn’t be the case).
since it takes 16 charges to heal, 24 charges + 8 charges + 16 charges = 48 charges, meaning I should’ve got 3 heals out of it. The killer was running no slow down perks or add ons to their power (it was hag) kinda annoying it ran all the way down when it shouldn’t have.
Comments
charge add ons are bugged don't waste them
Might want to check the add ons you use, happen to me once, i think one of the green abdominal dressing reduces 8 charges while speeding up healing
No it was the one that added 16 charges to medkit, someone said charge add ons are bugged atm so that will be why