Corn Maps
Is there a reason that the majority of these maps are so survivor bias? Because I'm gonna be honest, I have half a mind to d/c when I see the map with how utterly unfair they are.
Is there a reason that the majority of these maps are so survivor bias? Because I'm gonna be honest, I have half a mind to d/c when I see the map with how utterly unfair they are.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love some variants of Coldwind. But if I'm playing Myers and I get rotten fields you can bet I'll DC or give up before the match even starts. His power is literally unusable if a survivor sprints into corn. Such a disgusting series of maps.