Archives Achievements

A tad surprised actually, that there's no new achievements or trophies for the addition of the Archives.

  • Get all lore pieces on Claudette
  • Gain 100 Rift Fragments
  • Complete a Tome Level

Etc. etc.


I personally don't mind either way, but what about you?

Would that be a welcome addition to you?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • No. I've found them frustrating enough as it is without achievements added on.

  • It would be nice if the devs gave us a special reward for completing all the challenges.

    Achievements though? Eh, not so sure.

  • They're time limited, so how would that work in the future?

    Edit: I suppose they could be generic like you said, but idk the Rift could also change in many ways.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    They're time limited, so how would that work in the future?

    Edit: I suppose they could be generic like you said, but idk the Rift could also change in many ways.

    The Tomes stay, it's the Rift that changes without keeping previous ones.

    They want you to always be able to complete these challenges and unlock lore, though you can't earn RFs on previous Tomes.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892387#Comment_892387

    The Tomes stay, it's the Rift that changes without keeping previous ones.

    They want you to always be able to complete these challenges and unlock lore, though you can't earn RFs on previous Tomes.

    Oh really? I actually had no idea, thought all the challenges were limited time.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892449#Comment_892449

    Oh really? I actually had no idea, thought all the challenges were limited time.

    Sorry that I won't be able to find a direct quote for you, but Trust(TM) me, @Peanits confirmed this in another discussion a while back.

    Generic achievements are a possibility, but they've been out for a while.

    I suspect they're not coming, but maybe they're being careful with adding those.

    I remember there was a whole ordeal about cleansing 100 Hex Totems.

  • Don't. It's time limited, first off, two the grind is so bad people who aren't as good, but are completionist would never get them

  • @LushyBunny said:

    Don't. It's time limited, first off, two the grind is so bad people who aren't as good, but are completionist would never get them

    Time limit only applies to the Rift rewards & Rift Fragments on the Tomes.

    All Tomes that will release can be revisited at any point to do challenges and unlock lore.

    I also didn't specify any grind besides gaining Rift Fragments in general, but since you can also get those by simply gaining XP, you wouldn't even have to do anything in the Archives to get 100, just play a bunch.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    They're time limited, so how would that work in the future?

    Edit: I suppose they could be generic like you said, but idk the Rift could also change in many ways.

    The rift is time limited, the Tomes are not. The tomes can be completed at any time.