Can I Get Banned For Saving Time?
If I'm hung in the basement and get sent to the shadow realm, could I get banned for DCing so I can find another match instead of waiting out the bug that I have no control over? Or will I get banned for someone else using a bug against me?
Comments
The dc system won't go into effect until tomorrow I think. Hopefully the basement bug will be fixed by then.
@Zixology do it at your own discretion but personally. im not sitting in another one of these matches. I don't blame the killers i blame my teammates for the unhooks in the basement and left stuck so the killer gets the four kills and denies a hatch. I waited 9 mins in the basement after being unhooked twice while he found the last person.
The iron plus agitation builds are crazy right now. Agitation maybe bugged how fast and far i got transported to the basement.
Hmm... I guess I missed the part that said "Basement hooks are now stronger than Moris"
Okay? Great! Good for them!
As I've said many times already. If they want to ban me for their own bug, I screenshot every time it happens. And I'd be more than happy to send them the screenshots so that way they can see that the numbers add up.