invisible trapper trap
I was playing a game and a survivor got stuck in a trap by the trapper , when I went to help him escape the trap it didnt give me the option to help him and there was no trap. is this a glitch or something?
I was playing a game and a survivor got stuck in a trap by the trapper , when I went to help him escape the trap it didnt give me the option to help him and there was no trap. is this a glitch or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What map was it and where?
it was on the blood lodge and it was in the middle of the map near a gen.
Probably just a bug then. There's only a couple true invis traps left but that's not one of them.