Basement Bug! Forbidden to hook ppl in the Basement now? Dev or Mod pls answer

Hello,

important Question. Is it forbiddden to hook ppl in the Basement now?´Because of the Basementbug? I have no idea. Today i played a game and hook some ppl in the Basement and after the match they was saying. Reported for bugusing...######### today i hear the first time about this bug....so to hook ppl in the basement is an exploid now and you can get banned for it ?...i have no idea

Comments

  • sry for my bad englishgrammatic. I hope someone can help

  • I think they will do NOTHING to any one using this bug. But please, avoid exploiting this bug. It really ruins the match...

  • you are still allowed to hook survivors in the basement, due to archive challenges literally requiering you to do so.

    you wont get banned or anything for it.


    however, please dont hook survivors in the basement at the moment, if you have the chance.


    PS: they are testing potential fixes already, this bug will probaply be gone soon :D

  • It's a bug, I've not played yet but my friend has and said he got a black screen in the basement. Basically it's like a hell zone lol

    Nothing we can do but wait until its fixed.

    But... Maybe it might be a nice idea to avoid the basement? I have no idea if this effects all survivors or not but this gives you a seriously unfair advantage as killer, especially if people don't know about the bug.

    Of course you can still hook people in basement if survivors keep going there...