I have 666 bloodpoints
Do I win something?
20191204162354_1.jpgCause so far I've gotten absolute garbage from his blood web and it's made him very hard to play. X_X
Edit: Anyone got a good build for Oni that uses literally 0 meta perks for him? Because the most useful perk I've gotten from his tree that wasn't one of his own, was Franklins lol
Comments
You Won!
You never have to play this game anymore!
🥳
I'm getting ready to just take a break from Oni until I have more bloodpoints, because it's given me no useful perks even after dumping almost a million into him; like I've never had a bloodweb this bad before.
I've been loving Nemesis + Rancor combo. Better with enduring but thats meta perk.
Surge, Nemesis, Save the Best for Last and Nurse's Calling is what i'm using right now.
I have nemesis out of that, that's all. Everything else it gave me was like, huntress lullaby, distressing, mad grit, iron maiden etc.....
Surge, Surveillance, Infections Fright and Discordance is probably going to be my build for him.
Got none of those, like I said this bloodweb has been absolutely awful to me lol.
Mad Grit cause it's funny? I got so many people body blocking me lately, but it might have been a useful strat back then, it's useless now.
I wasn't sure what you had, I was just thinking of some perks that aren't really meta that don't slow down the game but complement his power.
As Mr_K said "You won", you now have your freedom.
I know, I am just being funny. I have no perks to slow the game down, by the time I down a survivor all gens are done.
The matches I have been playing are probably going to single handedly get Oni buffed haha
I personally don't run slow down perks, but I only ever aim for 2k and not a 4k. So I don't really need them. I don't care if two people get out, to be honest I rarely care if all 4 get out.
What perks do you have? out of curiosity.
I'm doing my best to help out with that buff by playing him on console. Out of 10 games I think I got 5 kills haha. Of course that was against some red ranks on awful maps.