lol, i love that film. he resurrects that character somewhat in one of the "texas chainsaw massacre" sequels. delightful actor that just recently died.
Yep I bought the game yesterday. First two killers were all bloody with all level 3 perks. So I switched to killer and had 2 games with all bloody clothes and level 3 perks. Worst waste of time and money.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is what?
Welcome to playing killer in DBD
You better get used to it or switch to survivor
If this is on PC I'm angry.
it is the precise reason that rank is nothing more than goobledygook. i share your pain and am frequently beset by such bullies.
true story. they have run me off on several occasions.
Ah I see, now this is the exact reason my Niece quit right after I gifted her the name.
Happened to me once playing as killer I was like rank 7 and got all rank 20 survivors. I felt so bad for them when I saw their ranks all new players.
dayum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCQRYWLUo_Y
lol, i love that film. he resurrects that character somewhat in one of the "texas chainsaw massacre" sequels. delightful actor that just recently died.