I'm colorblind. On an outdoor map, Bloodhound is the only way I can see blood. If I had to take a Wraith perk, may as well take one that'll help on more maps than not for me.
Predator actually is worst than default scratch marks, because since the scratch marks are more together and on the floor, you can't see them at a distant place
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Predator is pretty much useless, and bloodhound is okay but sloppy is better. Shadowborn can at least be useful on certain killers.
I'm colorblind. On an outdoor map, Bloodhound is the only way I can see blood. If I had to take a Wraith perk, may as well take one that'll help on more maps than not for me.
Shadowborn ftw. I wish I could use it on everyone without using a perk slot :(
Predator actually is worst than default scratch marks, because since the scratch marks are more together and on the floor, you can't see them at a distant place
Predator is dated, Bloodhound was good on legion till the nerf struck, Shadowborn ftw
It's such a nice QoL, it's sad that it gets outshined by M&A.
am i the only one who choosed predator?
I feel special right now.
I really like bloodhound because I admit, I'm not that great at tracking blood. I especially love it on indoor maps.