address the basement bug already pls

@Peanits when will you guys address this problem? this is game breaking and needs fixing now. at least an ingame warning about this glitch.

Comments

  • I’d love an eta if nothing else. It’s a “known” bug, but those can take up to a month to fix depending. Will we have a fix this week or is basement screwed for a while?

  • Is it every basement? I noticed the two games I had it happen to me I was unable to struggle while on the killers back.

  • @Mrwood204 said:

    Is it every basement? I noticed the two games I had it happen to me I was unable to struggle while on the killers back.

    It’s every basement but inconsistent. To paraphrase someone who tested it more, “I’ve have every hook in the basement glitch me, I’ve had every hook in the basement not glitch me. I’ve had games where my friend was affected and I wasn’t and vice Versa”

  • We're testing a fix right now. We're hoping to release a hotfix as soon as possible if all goes well.

  • @Peanits said:

    We're testing a fix right now. We're hoping to release a hotfix as soon as possible if all goes well.

    And the Oni getting stuck in the gen when kicking it (randomly occurs)

  • Thanks. This is a strong advantage for the killer, and it makes it not fun to play survivor at the moment with all the iron grasp and agitation I see.

  • @Clevite said:

    Thanks. This is a strong advantage for the killer, and it makes it not fun to play survivor at the moment with all the iron grasp and agitation I see.

    It may have to do with some of the tome challenges specifically requiring the use of the basement.

  • @Mrwood204 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/889952#Comment_889952

    It may have to do with some of the tome challenges specifically requiring the use of the basement.

    Yes I hope so. It is just funny how the seem to correlate with the bug.