Shelterd woods

Am I the only survivor that hates this map ? It is pointless, there is literally shack with 1 pallet and a window, 1 L walls 2 windows, and I don’t no what the structure is called with a wall and just a pallet but there is 2 of them on the entire map and ... the rest of the map is literally a dead zone just open area field and tress ..... like hey just kill me and hook me, now I’m not asking for infinite’s or anything but at least a bit more on the map to actually play against the killer as a survivor ? I don’t think I’ve ever survived longer than 30 seconds on that map and I like to think I’ve quiet good at chases, now I don’t need 8millon safe pallets attached to jungle gyms but at least a few more structures then it actually is in the map I think it would mKe it more fun to play on ? Anyone else agree ,

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I agree I actually made a post that Shelter woods could do with a rework or just removed entirely, as it's outdated and probably the worst map in the game.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/97048/shelter-woods

  • I kind of love it, but I've always been terrible at being chased anyway so atmosphere tends to be a bigger factor for me 🤷

  • What Haddonfield is to killers, Shelter Woods is to survivors.

  • Idk, the main house is pretty decent and you can also get some pretty spread out gens. Just gotta accept that there are less pallets.

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    Am I the only survivor that hates this map ? It is pointless, there is literally shack with 1 pallet and a window, 1 L walls 2 windows, and I don’t no what the structure is called with a wall and just a pallet but there is 2 of them on the entire map and ... the rest of the map is literally a dead zone just open area field and tress ..... like hey just kill me and hook me, now I’m not asking for infinite’s or anything but at least a bit more on the map to actually play against the killer as a survivor ? I don’t think I’ve ever survived longer than 30 seconds on that map and I like to think I’ve quiet good at chases, now I don’t need 8millon safe pallets attached to jungle gyms but at least a few more structures then it actually is in the map I think it would mKe it more fun to play on ? Anyone else agree ,

    If you know were pallets spawn you should be ok