How long before

Renjiros bloody glove gets nerfed lol that add on actually helps Oni to actually make some actual good plays on console. I can already tell that that add on getting through unnerfed was an accident lol.

I give 4 weeks tops before they need that add on but it's fin so if you got it use it while you can ! Lol

Comments

  • It provides Oni nice information for a slugging build. Love it.

  • You say that yet it took well over a year for spirit's prayer beads to get "changed".

  • @Eleghost said:

    You say that yet it took well over a year for spirit's prayer beads to get "changed".

    Spirits beads don't give free information so I can at least understand why it never got nerfed lol

  • If people learn not to stand in the blood orbs they'll be fine

  • @immortalls96 said:

    If people learn not to stand in the blood orbs they'll be fine

    yes. definitely

  • While on the topic: I assume if you're working on a gen orbs that spawn from you don't proc the aura? It'd make healing required and even then if someone else chose to work on a gen it'd become a detect zone since I doubt an oni would choose to drain them when it lets him know they're there...

  • @S_Panda said:

    While on the topic: I assume if you're working on a gen orbs that spawn from you don't proc the aura? It'd make healing required and even then if someone else chose to work on a gen it'd become a detect zone since I doubt an oni would choose to drain them when it lets him know they're there...

    Oh they do, lol that's what makes it so good, not only do I know where they are but I get to collect a crap ton of orbs, I haven't tried out the blood echo perk in tandum with sloppy and thanata yet though

  • @DarthRane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892037#Comment_892037

    Oh they do, lol that's what makes it so good, not only do I know where they are but I get to collect a crap ton of orbs, I haven't tried out the blood echo perk in tandum with sloppy and thanata yet though

    Damn no wonder they reduced the aura reading timer...At that point it may as well just be a scream notification with how many orbs can be around in the current meta :P

    I assume blood echo for the exhaustion on the injured because of sloppy thana combo?