New content or improving Old things would you like to see more?

Comments

  • I'm more than satisfied with the current amount of content.

    If they wanna release more, then sure, I don't mind more, but my preference is old things.

  • I mean, the implication here is that they can't do both, which again, as I've said time and time again because people don't listen:

    T h a t ' s n o t h o w t h a t w o r k s

    The dev team is broken up into separate teams, and two of those teams are focused on producing new content, and reworking / bug fixing / balancing / generally improving existing content which currently exists.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    I mean, the implication here is that they can't do both, which again, as I've said time and time again because people don't listen:

    T h a t ' s n o t h o w t h a t w o r k s

    The dev team is broken up into separate teams, and two of those teams are focused on producing new content, and reworking / bug fixing / balancing / generally improving existing content which currently exists.

    So the creating more characters team is faster?

  • No, they're just bound by a schedule.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    I mean, the implication here is that they can't do both, which again, as I've said time and time again because people don't listen:

    T h a t ' s n o t h o w t h a t w o r k s

    The dev team is broken up into separate teams, and two of those teams are focused on producing new content, and reworking / bug fixing / balancing / generally improving existing content which currently exists.

    And if you pull those members working on new stuff and have them help with old stuff things get fixed faster AND have more eyes for testing.

  • I'd much rather have a stable game instead of new dlc every 3 months.

  • Krampus! Kraaaaaaaaampus! If you give me that I won't care but for game fixes, hehe

  • For the first time ever, I'm gonna say improve existing stuff. I think dedicated servers have kind of been a nightmare and ######### a lot of things up, I think it needs serious improving.