Detective Tap has escaped the Entity's Realm to Heaven 🤣

This image says it all:

IMG_914e6e32-7e9e-40f4-b6f4-248f0f9864a1.png

All it takes is trying to protect those from the Oni 🤣

Comments

  • Also sorry for his name typo, meant Tapp.


    Just was laughing because of this lol.

  • He beat Predator, you didn't think he could beat this alien as well? =D

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    Also sorry for his name typo, meant Tapp.

    Just was laughing because of this lol.

    And... found another issue... @Peanits


    When I pressed (B) [on Xbox] it then said error but has me on the Bloodweb screen and home menu at the same time? Lol. I guess I can enjoy some nice music while leveling Tapp up lol.


    EDIT: actually you cant even use your bloodpoints while in this bug ... now I'm sad I loved the music xD

    IMG_6910ef77-bc4e-456d-ab5e-b65f06e9110a.png


  • @Coriander said:

    He beat Predator, you didn't think he could beat this alien as well? =D

    Lol