Hey devs when are we going to hear about the upcoming doctor changes?

I’m curious I’ve been out of the loop lately.

I was wondering if you have any info?

( I know you can’t say much but it would help if anyone has any dates for a livestream or something)

Comments

  • Hopefully AFTER fixing some major bugs. Cuz priorities.

    Also, I hope it's gonna be more than just some addons changes. He needs some big adjustments to be fun and strong but also not annoying to verse. So I would rather wait long and get some good results than a rushed change which needs to be changed again.

  • @DwightOP said:

    Hopefully AFTER fixing some major bugs. Cuz priorities.

    Also, I hope it's gonna be more than just some addons changes. He needs some big adjustments to be fun and strong but also not annoying to verse. So I would rather wait long and get some good results than a rushed change which needs to be changed again.

    I agree