So uhhh.... This happened. (yes a basement bug complaint, but another bug too)
This is now happening multiple times... i know the basement bug is a thing as does everyone else but the exploiting of it is getting ridiculous. I just had to vent that real quick.
My real question is if anyone else is experiencing an audio bug with the game? I had 3 games in a row where i could not hear wall hops, pallet drops, people being hooked, couldnt hear the killers terror radius, locker noises, or totems even. The ONLY sound i could hear was skill checks triggering, and when gens popped.
Is this another known issue?
Also pic of the basement bug because why not =D

Comments
Just happened to me
Add Wiggle bar glitch again no progress and medkit addon charges not counting.
Earlier today I had no wiggle bar, so at least I wasn't stuck all match but I couldn't free myself either. I don't think it was Mad Grit as I was the only one around and he went right to the hook without swinging or hitting anyone.
I’ve just experience this ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Super fun to play survivor at the moment.