Broken bodies achievement
Hello,
queues have been terrible this evening, and not had a great deal of success in the games I've played.
Can anyone confirm, can you have two injured, and two on the hook to gain progress, or does it have to be three injured and only one hooked to count?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Comments
As this has dropped away without a response, I figure I can bump this!
Has anyone got anywhere with this one yet?
I've got it right about now. 3 injured and 1 hooked.
Yuou MUST have 3 injured FIRST and then hook someone.
From my experience they can Only be injured, not hooked, not healthy, not Even downed.
They must be injured. I got four survivors in the basement, but didn't get any progress for this challenge. I guess you need to play plague to get this.
Was just coming back in to say this... that or Legion. I know he's been nerfed, but throwing round the deep wounds should reap rewards!