Finally!

The devs finally change the intro to when loading the game.

I know it’s not something to get hyped about but I love this little detail. I’m pretty sure they’re going to go back to the old one but it’s refreshing.

Maybe the devs can think about having their concept art in the loading screen when going into a match instead of seeing the logo over and over.

Comments

  • Oh yeah id love to be 5 minutes staring at rule 34 dbd fanart to a 3 person game mmm yea QoL

  • They do that with the start of every chapter. Since christmas is coming up i guess its gonna change again before going back to og

  • @MegaGamer_01 said:

    They do that with the start of every chapter. Since christmas is coming up i guess its gonna change again before going back to og

    Sorry to break it to you but they don't

    I know because last week I've let dbd open by itself and just heard the screams while in the kitchen

  • @beatddb said:

    Oh yeah id love to be 5 minutes staring at rule 34 dbd fanart to a 3 person game mmm yea QoL

    huh?

    I’m saying like any other kind of games. Where you watch the art scene before the game finish loading. And it wouldn’t be the same art, it changes every 5 sec.