Charge addon for medkits don’t work.

Pretty good job so far.

i don’t even think they did anything to medkits this patch and they somehow broke the charge addons.

take a brown medkits and use abdominal dressings and you will see. You still get a full heal.

Thanks for testing your game BHVR good job.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • +1 Using charge addons on a medkit doesn't work, tried yellow & purple ones, purple = 3 heals, with 2 Charge addons, still 3, so, look's like charge addons are useless right now

  • Nice, finally a use for my abdominals.

  • This is a Known Issue according to the Chapter 14 Patch Notes, which means that the devs are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.

  • I noticed the same!!! First I thought I'm tripping or something, but then I remembered I was playing DbD.

    So it's confirmed, new bug @BHVR