So what is happening with the event cosmetics now?

I read some discussions about them. Are they available for everyone now or not?

Comments

  • They are not, but I hope the devs give players the chance to earn them in the future.

  • So what about those who earned them legit and lost them recently? @Peanits will they get them back or is it a lost cause like to those who lost legacy back then in 2016 and 2017? I lost some event cosmetics aswell and was really looking forward to get them finally back..

  • @DwightOP said:

    So what about those who earned them legit and lost them recently? @Peanits will they get them back or is it a lost cause like to those who lost legacy back then in 2016 and 2017? I lost some event cosmetics aswell and was really looking forward to get them finally back..

    The devs said that they found a way to identify people who had lost them so you should get them back.

  • @DwightOP said:

    So what about those who earned them legit and lost them recently? @Peanits will they get them back or is it a lost cause like to those who lost legacy back then in 2016 and 2017? I lost some event cosmetics aswell and was really looking forward to get them finally back..

    i hope this will help

    "At the time of the announcement, last month, we had no way to isolate players who had earned these cosmetics. Since then, we have found a way to isolate the players that have played the event and will be able to restore these four cosmetics on a large scale, only to players that earned them during the events. Keep an eye on the news, this will happen Soon™"

  • @DwightOP said:

    So what about those who earned them legit and lost them recently? @Peanits will they get them back or is it a lost cause like to those who lost legacy back then in 2016 and 2017? I lost some event cosmetics aswell and was really looking forward to get them finally back..

    @Mistikus beat me to it, but yes, we'll be returning them to everyone who earned them originally, and prevent anyone else from losing them at the same time.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886628#Comment_886628

    @Mistikus beat me to it, but yes, we'll be returning them to everyone who earned them originally, and prevent anyone else from losing them at the same time.

    @Peanits Are you able to read my posts? No one else can.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886628#Comment_886628

    @Mistikus beat me to it, but yes, we'll be returning them to everyone who earned them originally, and prevent anyone else from losing them at the same time.

    Beautiful! Thank you! Does this apply to legacy aswell or only event cosmetics? Also, do I have to make ticket or is the system automatically detecting and restoring it for those who lost it?

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886700#Comment_886700

    Beautiful! Thank you! Does this apply to legacy aswell or only event cosmetics? Also, do I have to make ticket or is the system automatically detecting and restoring it for those who lost it?

    It'll be automated. Unfortunately this doesn't apply to legacy as our data was not as detailed when the game first launched, so we aren't able to determine who had earned which pieces of legacy.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886753#Comment_886753

    It'll be automated. Unfortunately this doesn't apply to legacy as our data was not as detailed when the game first launched, so we aren't able to determine who had earned which pieces of legacy.

    Alright I see, thank you again for the information and quick reply, have a good day/night :)

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886753#Comment_886753

    It'll be automated. Unfortunately this doesn't apply to legacy as our data was not as detailed when the game first launched, so we aren't able to determine who had earned which pieces of legacy.

    I assume the event cosmetics won't come back this year right?

  • @Peanits any updates u can share with us? I personally haven't got any cosmetics back, has the rollback started already for some players?