Resident Evil 3 Remake
So, yeah, this got leaked today, tell me what you think because I personally love it already.
http://twitter.com/TheSphereHunter/status/1201908344232931329So, yeah, this got leaked today, tell me what you think because I personally love it already.
http://twitter.com/TheSphereHunter/status/1201908344232931329
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'M REAALLY EXCITED FOR IT.
I'm hoping they add some form of online coop/mercenaries though in an extra game mode to increase replayability. Haven't touched RE2 remake since beating it.
I actually need to go back to RE2 and beat Leon's campaign, already beat Clarie's. Then I gotta beat scenario b for each but after that I completely agree with you, there's really not much else to do