Noed doesn't work with Yamaoka´s wrath activated?
I just noticed that a m1-attack with Yamaoka's Wrath activated doesn't procc NOED. This cannot be an intended feature, no?
I just noticed that a m1-attack with Yamaoka's Wrath activated doesn't procc NOED. This cannot be an intended feature, no?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, is it a basic attack?
I guess it is
@Spannungsstoß is that information from the Wiki? I know they have had some details wrong in the past. If they are correct, however, NOED is pretty much a wasted perk on him.
@TheHoodiedOne I don't know. The special attack initiates when you hold m1, m2 is for the demon dash. A regular m1 tap behaves like the basic attack (it doesn't put survivors in the dying state).
I am confused now
Are you saying that Oni doesn't put survivors into the dying state with his power in one hit if you have NoEd?
You do if you press and hold M1. If you just tap M1 (like you would when doing the basic non-lunge attack) you don't.