DC - A warning.

This match here, is like the many I can do as a killer. SLUG EVERYONE. Would the developers be so kind as to add something to the game so this cannot be done anymore. I mean I see you are going to be handing out DC penalties. and there are NO rules against this behavior of slugging, stated on the official rules book.

slugged by daylight 334.jpg

This total thing went on for nearly 4 minutes. I think survivors really would appreciate this to be addressed. Since they will face account penalties for leaving. 😈


- Btw the new map looks amazing that was launched today. πŸ˜ƒ

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The equivalent of standing in the gates.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Why sould they address this now after they brought out such a horrible slugging killer like Oni? They did again promote something that not healthy for the game, so you can come to the conclusion, that BHVR doesnt care fΓΌr game health at all, thinking that sluggging, camping and tunneling still are a thing in 2020. So now survivors have to bring in No Mither (unbreakable just works once), DS (against tunneling lol), and BT (against camper). So they have 3 out of 4 perks slot musthave due to devs not recognizing those behaviour as issues. Playing survivor becomes more and more sardistic.

    Lol you think being forced perks is a survivor issue, that's cute, bro, you bring no mither you killed yourself Vs Oni, they always going to find you, so no mither got killed out the game completely, DS is not a tunneling counter it's a stupid killer counter, he just has to slug you and wait out the minute total and that's it, and BT will not help Vs campers, I've never seen It work in high ranks, but it does give some immunity so meh, killers however has to have ruin, dying light, thanatophobia and one other cause gens can be done in 2:18 easy, so if you feel your perks are forced, welcome to the killer's world

  • @Hoodied said:

    Actually, isn't this considered holding the game hostage?

    Cause you are know where they are, but are not hooking them so forcing them to all bleed out

    No, cuz they going to bleed out so its just for 4:20 minutes

  • Devil's advocate on the bleeding out thing: the only time I do this is against teams that sabo the only hook in an area and all crawl to a corner when I begin to snowball.

  • @InnCognito said:

    This match here, is like the many I can do as a killer. SLUG EVERYONE. Would the developers be so kind as to add something to the game so this cannot be done anymore. I mean I see you are going to be handing out DC penalties. and there are NO rules against this behavior of slugging, stated on the official rules book.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/831/KRE8DZLADPG4.jpg

    This total thing went on for nearly 4 minutes. I think survivors really would appreciate this to be addressed. Since they will face account penalties for leaving. 😈

    - Btw the new map looks amazing that was launched today. πŸ˜ƒ

    I've been saying the samething. Atleast turn unbreakable into an exhaustion perk. Because slugging gets old... and very annoying.

1 2 β€Ί