According to the post on the website, the Winter Gifts are all the no-longer-exclusive cosmetics that were promised (with the exception of Howling Grounds and Summer BBQ event cosmetics), a (free) ugly sweater for Bill, Frosty Eyes for the Oni and Plague, and a new Christmas Tree charm.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Free bill Christmas sweater(:
I’d tell you buuuuuut I can’t check either :P
That's all?
Not being sarcastic, this might be the best winter gift
I think There is a Christmas tree charm aswell
ye also a charm like the one dude said
According to the post on the website, the Winter Gifts are all the no-longer-exclusive cosmetics that were promised (with the exception of Howling Grounds and Summer BBQ event cosmetics), a (free) ugly sweater for Bill, Frosty Eyes for the Oni and Plague, and a new Christmas Tree charm.
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/winter-gifts