Have The Killers Ever Met?
Now I know the wraith and nurse have matching outfits like a couple but I don’t think the killers have met.
what are your guys ideas?
Tagged:
Trusted
Now I know the wraith and nurse have matching outfits like a couple but I don’t think the killers have met.
what are your guys ideas?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith and Nurse were dancing, so I suppose? Lore wise, I'm pretty sure they don't?
The devs said they remain seperate from each other outside a trial 😢 (Except for Legion)
Awww man I wanted Ghostface and Freddy to meet ;(
Apparently they don't interact outside of trials, with the possible exception of the Legion, so I guess the canonical answer is probably not.
Yeah :( I wonder if Rin and Oni-chan can meet each other...
Ash was meant to have met Freddy in the sequel to Freddy vs Jason...but that never happened.
Seriously?!?
That would have made the film 10x better!
Probably not in person except for Wraith and Nurse but I remember they said awhile ago that they could look into each others dimensions somehow.