WHAT?! A David... Again... Sandbagger...? ME?!

OK, David gets hooked, he's face camped by GF, purple and red ranks.

I proceed to unhook him having Purple BT, he gets tunneled, BT hit, I take a hit, GF ignores me, he gets downed, easy chase, hooked again, I go there, GF is still face camping him, I unhook him, again, I had purple BT, he gets tunneled, I take a hit, GF ignores me and he gets hooked again, DEATH.

We other 3 escaped due to the face camping and tunneling letting others do the gens whyle I tried to protect him.

Post game messages:

David: Why the farm Bill?

Me: WHAT?! I had BT!

David: I suck at chases, you shouldn't do unsafe unhooks like those you did even with BT

Me: GF was face camping you! It was either that or you die on 1st hook!

David: The others could've tried to help you know? Distract the killer?

Me: He was into you... Ignored me twice... Tunneled and face camped you... Are you trolling...?

David: Sure... Sandbagger... Oh, and Farmer... Enjoy the report

I didn't answer back


DAMN, people nowdays... LMAO! I didn't get mad, it was pretty funny

Comments

  • BTW, I was in solo, no way for me to make others help

  • They be like that had this David get all mad cause a huntress was camping so she turns her back and i pull him off the hook I take a hit the huntress runs pass me to tunnel david dcs then I get messages calling me a farmer and that I'm trash

  • @Unironicalygoth said:

    They be like that had this David get all mad cause a huntress was camping so she turns her back and i pull him off the hook I take a hit the huntress runs pass me to tunnel david dcs then I get messages calling me a farmer and that I'm trash

    What rank color? I'm asking cause this happened to me at red and purple! I was like "really? at this point of the game?"

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886775#Comment_886775

    What rank color? I'm asking cause this happened to me at red and purple! I was like "really? at this point of the game?"

    It was purple I was rank 6 he was rank 7

  • Sorry to tell you, Survivors are kinda cheese heads.

    Tend to lose their ability to be rational in a video game.

  • Should ran D'S. Also were you directly in front of Ghostface and have you gotten hooked previously? Because you couldve honestly taken a hook state for him.

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    Should ran D'S. Also were you directly in front of Ghostface and have you gotten hooked previously? Because you couldve honestly taken a hook state for him.

    I tried to... As I wrote on the post, GF LITERALY ran past me hitting me only once and then avoiding a second hit, tunneling the David...