So they won't be giving away the event cosmetics.
I'm not going to lie, I am a bit disappointed. But I do understand where the devs are coming from.
It's not like I necessarily play the killers/survivors that has these cosmetics, but it would've been nice to have them shrug
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I'm confused, did something change?
"In the latest Dev Update, we announced our plan to unlock a large list of exclusive cosmetics to all players on PC and console. According to the feedback we received, we decided to review the unlocking process for the following cosmetics:
As it was mentioned by many players, these cosmetics were earned during events and were representative of the player's dedication to the game. The way these cosmetics were stored created an issue where a loss of progress was possible, we've since switched to a more secure method of storage for event cosmetics.
At the time of the announcement, last month, we had no way to isolate players who had earned these cosmetics. Since then, we have found a way to isolate the players that have played the event and will be able to restore these four cosmetics on a large scale, only to players that earned them during the events. Keep an eye on the news, this will happen Soon™"
- From the post DelsKibara linked above.
i do hope i get my cosmetics back because i earned each of them rightfully.
@Peanits There won't be problems when you guys will be restoring them yes?
Good thing I earned them all 😘
I wasnt here to get a chance to earn them in the first place so shrugs
again, It's not a big deal for me. Just mildly disappointed.
Checked the items, david and feng have the cosmetics but i dont have the propane or hound on hillbilly/huntress!