Lol anyone who complains about them finally changing deep wounds so BT isn't countered by freddy and stealth killers for existing just wants to get downs for zero effort.
I read the patch notes and, if I understood correctly, stealth killers can still counter BT to some extent. They can't cheese the down by hiding their terror radius and forcing the mend timer to go down, but they can still stealth camp and deny the endurance status to proc.
Exactly; nothing has been more disheartening than me playing it smart to get from the alarm clock to the save into a tight unhook on the game with the freddy camping, for him to get them down again in two seconds anyway. As a Freddy main, I'm glad it's changed
Same. I was doing just fine before they gave Freddy undetectable, I dont need cheap downs to do well with him.
I read the patch notes and, if I understood correctly, stealth killers can still counter BT to some extent. They can't cheese the down by hiding their terror radius and forcing the mend timer to go down, but they can still stealth camp and deny the endurance status to proc.
I was referring to the post-endurance hit; I have no qualm with the stealth to avoid it's proc as TR can be baited/there is outplay potential when it comes to that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haha I know but then you reminded me that has happened!
I got 1.78 downloading lol
I read the patch notes and, if I understood correctly, stealth killers can still counter BT to some extent. They can't cheese the down by hiding their terror radius and forcing the mend timer to go down, but they can still stealth camp and deny the endurance status to proc.
Did they gave us?
Same. I was doing just fine before they gave Freddy undetectable, I dont need cheap downs to do well with him.
Exactly.
I was referring to the post-endurance hit; I have no qualm with the stealth to avoid it's proc as TR can be baited/there is outplay potential when it comes to that.
I really, really, really like the menu screen.
They fixed Yuis nose!!!! <3