Cursed legacy release?
I had someone tell me it was today (December 3rd) But I haven't seen anything on DBD twitter or here about a release date so has anyone heard anything ?
Tagged:
Trusted
I had someone tell me it was today (December 3rd) But I haven't seen anything on DBD twitter or here about a release date so has anyone heard anything ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Thiccness123
It's December 3rd, that's the official release date.
People believe it'll come out around 11AM today... that's usually when new DLC drops.
@Thiccness123
Here's the official statement.
https://twitter.com/Behaviour/status/1196910700775518213Thanks dude! 11AM EST so like 3 or 4 for me , cooool
That's usually when every DLC drops, if something happens it'll be a bit later.
But it should be at 11AM EST.