Why Keys Can be Broken
I have been trying to play Demogorgon and I believe one of the best ways to play him is by setting up your upside down portals next to the three closest gens and play out the late 3 gen strat. While it is a very useful strat . If one survivor Ends up bringing a key. As soon as you get your first sacrifice the other three survivors get to just escape for free instead of having to actually play for final gen. I’m sure playing 3 gens is frustrating but having an easy escape does feel even more cheap.
Comments
This never happens to me ever and i consider myself a killer main, this situation can only occur with swf, and usually they are very altruistic, so you should have ample time to notice if one of them is carrying a key, i'm not disproving your particular case but merely highlighting the odds of being in that particular situation
Yep, the last gen is the point the killer has the most control on the map, it's really ######### that having a key means ONE kill releases 3 of them for free and cripples your score and rank.
Moris and keys need to die already.
I don't think "Only SWF do this" or "You can just find and camp/tunnel the person with the key in the game" would ever be very good arguments for how a key might be fine.
I mean if you can have a fun, close match, and you're working your butt off as the killer, only to have 2-3 survivors simply jump into a hatch and leave? I can't see a world where that's fine. I hadn't had that happen to me at all for months. I think I had it happen 3 times in a month recently, which isn't a lot so it isn't a massive deal, but I can't help but feel like it made me waste my time.