Invert bug
Has anyone else experienced a bug where sometimes your game will randomly invert mid game? If so how can I stop this from happening?
Has anyone else experienced a bug where sometimes your game will randomly invert mid game? If so how can I stop this from happening?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like, invert the y-axis? What do you play on?
Yes the y axis flips mid game and im on xbox atm
I dunno about XBox but on PS4 if you press down the touchpad in the middle of the controller it flips the y-axis. Its annoying but easily fixed. XBox probably has something similar.
The windows button (select) inverts the y-axis. Try pushing it when it happens. I sometimes bump it without meaning to.
Ill try this out might be the case