Can't wait for the new disconnect penalties
Just had a game where it was coming down to the wire, playing as Huntress. They had done 3 gens, I had killed two of them. Then one disconnects to give the other the hatch, denying me a pip I would have likely earned if they hadn't done that. And when I called them out on exploiting and disconnecting, they claimed it was just part of the game. In summation, the new disconnect penalties can't come soon enough.
Comments
It goes both ways. I don't like it either when killers dc because they are getting destroyed by survivors.
good thing we get dc punshment for both sides tomorrow
hook suiciding is just gonna become another issue lol
personaly i dont see t as a next isse becouse killer will get his hook and probably he will always pip if he plays well
Not really the issue. I think people will struggle and stay in the game more often then they dc'd. I'm pretty sure most DC's were due to them not wanting to give killer points. You might see salty survivor with friends run at the killer now and just let them kill them all. For numerous reasons. Maybe they don't like the killer he's playing, the add-ons he's using, the toothpaste he brushed with that morning. But at least he'll get points for his time.
It sure is