Matchmaking is BS.
Can you developers explain what type of bullshit is going on right now? I'm not even close to a Red Rank killer and I'm getting matches that involves Red Ranked survivors. What ever they said about having SWF lobbies be based on the highest rank is a [BAD WORD] joke.
And I'm seriously annoyed with how this is works. Since summer ended, most of my matches includes these Rank 1, survivors packed with toolboxes and flashlights and damn well play better and, know exactly what there doing more than me.


Comments
From what Ive been told, the matchmaker is suppose to have a 6 rank limit, where the survivors in your lobby can be upto 6 ranks above or below your rank, unless someone brings a SWFs teammate in which case...its allowed to bring whatever poor rank 20 they want.
I don't know how to blur out names im also to lazy but this is a screenshot from JUST a few days ago
I've experienced this.
Love trying something new on Killer, that I already dislike playing most of the time, and facing super sweaty Survivors.
no I was one of the survivors and its not like he was trying a new build he was just badly screwed over by the MMer
It's really unfair yeah, and keep in mind a lot of those red ranks it's not their first time either. You can run into people who were red rank like 50 times at level 15 or whatever because of rank resets.
Oh no, I know. I was just stating from my experience, lol