DLC out tomorrow?
Does the DLC in fact get released tomorrow?
Does the DLC in fact get released tomorrow?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes boss.
yep dude
Yup!
Supposedly, haven’t heard any confirmation from the dev team. Everyone says it’s tomorrow December 3rd, so it’s a waiting game.
I don't believe in this
here is your confirmation
#########, I follow them on facebook and have been watching this board for an announcement.
maybe thy only posted about it on twitter
They need to quit that #########
Haven’t seen/heard of anything on Twitter either. I usually roam around on there XD
Watch it everyone.......they might need to do "further testing"