who know the date realease for the archive level 4
hello I would like to know when level 4 of volume 1 of the archives will be released I am looking on the forum I can't find
hello I would like to know when level 4 of volume 1 of the archives will be released I am looking on the forum I can't find
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the Devs to tell you the release date you first have to fully fix 5 gens using Dark Sense in a single game
thought it was the 17th
December 18th.
For further reference, I would look at the in game announcement of it— it has all the release dates for times there.
These dates, as stated above, can be subject to change.
18th
thank's for all your answer especialy for @Watery that's completly what i want to know thank's again we can close this ask :) and @Carlosylu you make me laughing ^^