So This Isn't Important In Any Way...
But perhaps we could also show, on the scoreboard screen, what cosmetics everyone was wearing. 🤔
Sometimes i see something and i'm like: Huh, i wanna at least check that out.
So seeing the design again, with its name and rarity, on the scoreboard screen would help.
The scoreboard screen might become too full if they add that, so maybe hide it behind a slider, like the Archives slider to the right, and when you hover over their names on the last page of the scoreboard, it slides out, showing their cosmetics, which you can then hover over to reveal the names of the cosmetics.

Comments
That would be cool.
Side note, but I have a vague recollection that there used to be character portraits or something in the endgame screen that made it easier to identify who was playing which character... although it's so faint that it might just as easily have been a dream I had.
Not saying you're wrong, but i don't remember that being a thing at all.
I may have dreamed it, then xD
It would be a nice idea, though. And I feel like it would work well with yours in being able to identify who was who in postgame.
I think it might have actually been a thing during the Victory Cube, where it showed the survivor face in each circle that filled up.
Either way I like your idea :P
Yep, in before emblem system it showed the character's face with the circle bar around them.